Los Altos Lodge No. 712
Los Altos Lodge #712 was formed on February 28, 1951 and the Constitution and Charter were presented later that year on October 26, 1951 by then Grand Master Louis C. Drapeau.
The lodge was formed by men from Lockheed and the first Master was W.E. Jones. We initially met in the Brown Room of the Palo Alto Masonic Temple. In 1965, the lodge purchased our current facility from the First Baptist Church, and after significant remodeling the old church became our lodge.
Today we hold many activities for our members and their families. The Lodge also presents a scholarship to a senior at Los Altos High School, as well as an honorarium to the LAHS Teacher of the Year. And we are proudly present each year at the Los Altos Arts and Wine Festival to provide Temple tours and talk about Masonry in general.